The school works in partnership with community groups and organisations to enrich the education provided to our pupils. These include:
1. Credit Union: The school has links to the Sandymount Branch of the Credit Union and takes part in the schools’ art competitions and quiz competitions.
2. Comhairle na nÓg: Pupils from the school have been elected to Dáil na bPáistí, a children's council which passes on young peoples' concerns to local and national government.
3. Trinity Access Programme: The school participates in a variety of programmes in Trinity College, including Maths and Science Activities. In addition, we nominate pupils for inclusion in the annual Maths and Science Scholars Programme.
4. Involvement with Industry: Junior Achievement Programme: 2nd and 4th classes take part in this programme each year.
5. The school takes part in charity events during the year e.g. Operation Christmas Child, Trócaire Lenten Campaign and has a nominated charity each year for which we organise a number of events during the year.
6. Libraries: We are fortunate to be linked with three local libraries: Pembroke Library, Ringsend Library and Pearse Street Library. The children are brought on library visits, author readings and themed workshops. We can also borrow project books as required.
7. Engineers Ireland: We attend workshops in the offices of Engineers Ireland, in Clyde Road.
8. Cor Fheile na Scoileanna: We participate in this music festival in March.
9. An Taisce: Green Schools: the school is environmentally aware and has an extensive Green School policy, encompassing litter awareness, composting (especially fruit peelings, coffee filters, tea bags), recycling of paper, batteries, even stamps!
10. Community Garda Liaison: The Community Gardaí visit and address the children in regard to personal safety (cycle safety, fire safety, safety at Halloween) and community responsibility. They also assist in the organisation of an Orienteering Day for 6th class, in June each year.
11. ISPCC: The school uses the services of the ISPCC for the Child Focus and Teen Focus interventions for children who need assistance dealing with an emotional upset.
12. Rugby: The school participates in the IRFU rugby skills training programme. in conjunction with Leinster Rugby.
13. Hockey: The school participates in the Irish Hockey Union skills programme.
14. Boxing: The school participates in the National Boxing Development programme.
15. Cycling Skills: The school offers a cycling skills training programme, funded by Dublin City Council.
16. Herbert Park: The children use the facilities provided by Herbert Park, such as playgrounds and tennis courts. We hold our annual Sports Day there.